SPL MTC 2381
Monitor & Talkback ControllerThe Monitor & Talkback Controller MTC 2381 combines volume control, source management and speaker management for stereo monitoring with comfortable talkback and cue functions. Thus it is the ideal DAW complement in all areas of sound processing and reproduction:
- Stereo productions / recording studio
- Film and video post-production
- Video & computer game production
- Audiovisual media / multimedia production
With the MTC 2381, any DAW-based studio can be extended independent of the system by an indispensable stereo monitoring function. As an individual mixture of music signal and mix signal, a latency-free cue mix can be created for the musician. A built-in electret microphone with omnidirectional characteristics is available for talkback communication in order to be able to speak from a greater distance. The Talkback function can be remote controlled via a foot switch connection.
- Completely analog volume control without VCAs, DACs, etc.
- 6 Stereo inputs (four balanced and two unbalanced sources)
- Balanced XLR outputs for three pairs of speakers
- Slave output
- Talkback: built-in microphone, separate output and input for footswitch
- Cue-Mix: separate output, musician level, mix level and volume control
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 91 x 272 x 220 mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
|Number Of Monitoring Outputs (Stereo)||3|
|Built-in AD / DA converter||No|
|Incl. Remot control||No|
|Number of 2 track inputs||6|
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.