Sommer Cable Epilogue RCA Cable 1,0
Reference RCA/Audio cable
You can always make a mountain out of a mole hill - and that’s why we really worked up a sweat when we developed the EPILOGUE reference cable. Based on our legendary STRATOS, we have packed four wires into one jacket which allows them to be connected in a crossover mode to reduce the capacitive value. Each wire is 100% shielded by a tight copper mesh and a semiconductor. For enhanced conductivity all four wires have a carbon conductor smoothing. The EPILOGUE ensures – and this without a prolonged break-in time – an absolutely neutral and simultaneously highly musical reproduction.
The EPILOGUE has been on the market since late 2002 and already soon after was able to stand its ground in many reviews. It is the definitive reference cable with serious Hi-Fi dealers who attach great importance to a linear transmission, instead of decorating vitrines with “candy-coloured power current lines“. Among others, it also graces the Skyline Studios in Düsseldorf which have a worldwide reputation for high-class productions.
We recommend this cable for connecting preamps and power amplifiers, audiophile CD and SACD players, turntables and of course for professional studio applications. Owing to its low wire-to-wire capacitance of approx. 35 pF and based on experience, it will produce almost no losses with a maximum length of 10 metres. Due to its elaborate processing and sophisticated wiring, the EPILOGUE is offered exclusively as a ready-made set.
The connector is a modified, Teflon-insulated HI-CM07-SE/ALU connector which has been given a special finishing treatment and sophisticated shielding. It is not available in commercial shops. Please make sure before your purchase that it is an original cable manufactured by us.
- Ideal for connections with the highest of demands (pre/power amplifier, CD player, DVD, DATA, phono, ...), especially for studio and hi-fi applications.
- A very neutral, colouration-free and spatial sound for the perfect reproduction, especially of classical instruments
- The absolute reference in many renowned recording and mastering studios
- Finished with gold-plated and modified Hicon HI-CM07-SE/ALU RCA plugs
- Insulated with Teflon and additional shielding
- Extremely low capacitance of 35 pF wire/wire (crossover)
- Cable length: 1.0 m
- Comes as a pair
- The cable has been tested on almost all high-end systems from acknowledged brands
Note: Fine-tuned on the reference systems B&W Nautilus & Matrix Series as well as STAX Headphones Japan
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.