Slate Digital VRS8 + ML-1 Set
Thunderbolt Audio Interface (Mac Version) incl. Large diaphragm microphone
- 8 UltraLimit VMS-One microphone pre-amplifiers, which enable slate microphone and preamp emulations to be used at each input
- LLN (Low Latency Native) Hard-wired converter chipset with 0.7 ms latency at 96 K (with a 32 sample buffer) - allows real-time pre-listening with effects
- AKM converter in mastering quality
- 124 db Dynamic range at all inputs
- XTC Clocking technology with four temperature-compensated quartz oscillators
- Built-in monitor switching and headphone amplifier
- Native MIDI input / output for accurate MIDI timing
- Thunderbolt port for Mac computer
- Minimum System Requirements: Quad Core i5 processor, 4 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.7 or later, iLok required (not included, Art. 401447)
- Format: 19 "/ 1 U
- Audio Interface VRS8
- Large diaphragm microphone ML-1
- Permanent license for VPC "Virtual Preamp Collection - Software"
- 1-Year license for Slate Digital "Everything Bundle"
- Single license for "VMC Classic Tubes"