Shure WBH 54T
Condenser Neckband MicrophoneNeckband microphone with electret subminiature condenser capsule and supercardioid pattern.
The Shure Beta 54 is a permanently biased subminiature condenser microphone with supercardioid pattern, which combines uncompromising sound quality and reliability with minimal visibility. Especially in radio, theater and touring applications the condenser capsule ensures full, clear and natural reproduction of speech and vocals despite its small size. The sturdy, thin wireframe is fully adjustable and provides stability and comfort for hours. A plastic carrying case protects the microphone and accessories.
- Supercardioid pattern for a maximum of feedback resistance and a minimum of background noise.
- Optimised frequency response for vocal applications
- Operates also in extremely high sound pressure levels
- 4-Pin TGQ conenctor
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -56 dBV/ Pa (1.54 mV)
- Sound pressure (1 kOhm load, 1% THD): 149 dB SPL
- Inherent self-noise (equivalent noise level): 39 dB (A)
- Weight: 35 g
- Colour: Beige
- Includes microphone case:
|Removable Phantom Adaptor||No|
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.