Shure SM 87A
Condenser Vocal Microphone
The Shure SM87A is a high-quality, directional condensation microphone, which is the first choice among many entertainers around the world. The high-end model among the SM microphones offers a very clear reproduction of the voice with its carefully tuned frequency response and makes it the preferred microphone for sound studios, radio, television and sound reinforcement. Its supercardioid polar pattern dissipates unwanted sound sources, making it ideal for recording individual instruments or vocals even in loud or echoey situations. An integrated high-pass filter filters out low-frequency noise when required; the integrated three-stage wind protection avoids wind noise and pop noise. Its built-in shock mount reduces stand and handling noise. The robust metal housing ensures trouble-free operation even in rough handling.
- Supercardioid polar pattern for high feedback resistance and secondary noise suppression.
- Efficient shock absorber system minimises handling noise and impact sound
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Noise Sensitivity: -52.5 dBV / Pa (2.4 mV)
- Maximum sound pressure (at 1 kHz, 1 kOhm load, 0.25% distortion factor): 140.5 dB SPL
- Noise (equivalent sound pressure): 24 dB (A)
- Power supply: 11 to 52 V
- Power consumption: max. 1.2 mA
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 192 x 50.8 mm
- Weight: 200 g
- Includes clip and pouch
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.