Shure SM 7 B B-Stock
B-stock with full warrantySlight traces of use
Dynamic Studio MicrophoneThe SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hums generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices.
The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications.
- For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved shielding against electromagnetic hum, especially against broadband interference from computer monitors
- Internal air-suspension shock absorber virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- The detachable wind shield A7WS protects against popping noises and gives a close-up and warmer sound
- Swivel bracket with integrated tripod mount for easy installation and precise microphone positioning
- Frequency response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohm
- Open circuit sensitivity: -59.0 dBV / Pa (1.12 mV)
- Dimensions: 190 x 64 x 96 mm
- Weight: 765 g
- Incl. Switch cover plate and wind protection
- Suitable foam wind-shield: Art. 263050 (not included)
- Suitable replacement wind protection (Clip on cap windscreen): Art. 157230 (not included)
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.