Shure RF Venue Fin & Splitter Set
Bundle offer comprising
- Broadband UHF Antenna Distribution SystemThe Shure UA844 is a UHF antenna splitter that allows the expansion of wireless microphone systems by splitting the antenna signal to multiple receivers.
In addition, the RF signal is amplified so that losses are compensated by splitting the signal to multiple outputs.
A single UA844 system supports up to four wireless receivers. Multiple UA844 systems can be connected in series up to the maximum number of compatible frequencies.
- Active antenna splitter for up to 5 ULXD / QLXD / ULX / SLX / UC receivers
- Holes for optional repositioning of the antennas are provided in the 19" housing
- 10x BNC in
- 2x BNC out
- 1x DC in
- 4x DC out
- External power supply
- 4 DC cables to power the ULX, SLX, BLX4R, SLX4 and QLXD4 series receivers
- 10 BNC cables for connecting up to 5 diversity receivers
- Antenna converter
RF Venue Diversity Fin
- Passive logarithmic-periodic "paddle" antenna for horizontal and vertical radio waves
- Diversity operation with only one antenna
- For universal applications with wireless systems from all manufacturers
- Suitable for radio systems as receiving antenna
- Frequency range: 470 - 698 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- 140° LPDA
- 100° Dipoles
- BNC connectors
- 3/8" 5/8" and 1/4" tripod thread
- Dimensions: 300 x 370 mm
- Weight: 454 g
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.