Shure M44G DJ System
System for Club/Rave
Revived exactly the same as the original, this companion to the M44-7 provides an ideal balance between skip resistance and accuracy of sound reproduction for entertainment purposes. The M44G system is a versatile, powerful pickup, which was designed for intensive scratching and mixing.
With an applied force of 0.75 g to 1.5 g and an almost linear frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, the M44G system produces high-definition sound.
With the same unique Shure Type S cantilever as used on the M44-7, the M44G is a highly reliable performer, which is also easy on your vinyl.
- Standard 1/2 inch pickup arm fixing
- Moving magnet pickup
- Output voltage: Typical at 1 kHz and 5 cm / sec max speed: 6.2 mV RMS
- Recommended load: 47 kO in parallel with 450 pF
- Tracking force: 0.75 up 1.5 g
- Shure type S cantilever
- Spherical diamond needle
- Frequency range: 20 Hz up 20 kHz
- Height: 15.9 mm
- Weight 6.7 g
- Accessories included: needle guard, screwdriver, extra set of four headshell wires, cleaning brush, headshell weights (3 g), user guide, complete mounting material
- Extremely track safe
- Optionally available: Replacement needle N44G (Article Nr 144563)
|Incl. Replacement Needle||No|