Shure Beta 87a Elegance Bundle
Bundle offer comprising
Shure Beta 87A
- Condenser Vocal Microphone
Because of its high precision and detail, as well as its natural vocal reproduction, the Beta 87 was already the first choice for artists and sound engineers around the world. This classic is now available in a new design under the name Beta 87 A. At the request of many users, Shure has thickened the shaft for a more comfortable grip.
The Shure Beta 87 A is a high-quality, permanently polarized condensation microphone with a super-cardioid characteristic for vocals, characterised by an exceptionally linear transmission range and high sound pressure resistance. It is used in professional sound reinforcement, radio and studio recording, and combines excellent sound quality with the robustness required for touring and outdoor productions.
The Beta 87 A has a bass reduction, which compensates for the proximity effect and prevents disturbance caused by close-up sounds. The Shure-typical presence raises the upper mids, while the supercardioid characteristics provide for maximum isolation from other sound sources such as vocal or instruments, allowing for minimal off-axis sound.
One of the most robust, reliable and high-quality condenser microphones available
- Linear transmission range for precise, detailed and authentic vocal and voice transmission.
- Extremely precise super-cardioid characteristics over the entire transmission range for the greatest possible feedback with maximum gain.
- Built-in, three-ply windscreen minimises pop-up and breath sounds.
- Operation with phantom power
- Transmission range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Noise Sensitivity: -54 dBV / Pa (2 mV)
- Maximum sound pressure (at 1 kHz, 1 k load, 0.25% distortion factor): 140.5 dB SPL
- Noise (equivalent sound pressure): 23.5 dB (A)
- Power supply: 11 to 52 V
- Power consumption: max. 1.2 mA
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 192 x 51 mm
- Weight: 207 g
- Incl. Clip and pocket
K&M 26200 Elegance
- One-hand microphone stand
- Very sturdy one-hand microphone stand with light round steel base Ø 275 mm
- Easily adjustable by one-hand mechanism
- "Elegance" Series
- Height: 1055 - 1735 mm
- Impact sound absorbing rubber profile
- 3/8" Threaded connector
- Weight 3.0 kg
- Colour: Black
- Matching bag under Art. 263921
- Winner of the Red Dot Design Awards 2013
Sommer Cable Galileo 238 10,0
- Professional Microphone Cable
- XLR male > XLR female
- 2 x 0.38 mm² cable profile
- Double copper spiral shielding
- Neutrik NC3MX-SOM connectors
- Length: 10 metres
- Colour: Black
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.