Shure BETA 54
Condenser Headset Microphone
The Shure Beta 54 is a permanently biased subminiature condenser microphone with supercardioid pattern, which combines uncompromising sound quality and reliability with minimal visibility. Especially in radio, theater and touring applications the condenser capsule ensures full, clear and natural reproduction of speech and vocals despite its small size. The sturdy, thin wireframe is fully adjustable and provides stability and comfort for hours. A plastic carrying case protects the microphone and accessories.
- Supercardioid pattern for a maximum of feedback resistance and a minimum of background noise.
- 4-Pin TQG female connector
- Optimised frequency response for voice applications.
- Suitable for lead or backing vocals
- Operates also extremely high sound pressure levels
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -56 dBV/ Pa (1.54 mV)
- Max. SPL (1 kOhm load, 1% THD): 149 dB SPL
- Inherent self-noise (equivalent noise level): 39 dB (A)
- Weight: 35 g
- Colour: Black
- Incl. phantom power adapter RPM 627 for connection directly to the mixer
|Removable Phantom Adaptor||Yes|
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.