Sennheiser SI30 Transmitter
The SI 30 is a broadband transmitter with built-in radiator. It can be switched between channel 1 (2.3 MHz), channel 2 (2.8 MHz) and stereo mode. Due to its compact shape and the low radiation power, it is ideal for small to medium-sized rooms, as an auxiliary radiator or for applications such as in museums, where audio information is only to be transmitted in certain zones, suitable for the respective exhibit.
- Compact IR radiator and transmitter in one device
- 2 Channels (2.3 and 2.8 MHz)
- Can be combined with additional radiator SZI 30
- AF input
- 3-Pin Texas socket
- Adapter cable to 3.5 mm stereo jack included
- Dimensions: 118 x 25 x 90 mm
- NT 20 power supply unit required
- A+B or A or B operation possible
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.