67 wyników. Liczba wyświetlonych produktów 1–25 .
Ceny zawierają podatek VAT Darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
porównaj Dodaj (usuń)
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Overdrive, Produces the sound of an overdriven D-Style amplifier with HRM EQ-Mod, True bypass, Level, Gain, Treble, Fat controls, Bypass footswitch, Status LED, Metal housing, Input and output: 6.3 mm mono jack, Power supply...
- Produces the sound of an overdriven D-Style amplifier with HRM EQ-Mod
- True bypass
Effects pedal The Japanese company Maxon has been going a long time, despite it never really being known to us. Meanwhile, word got out that the legendary Tubescreamer TS808 has long been manufactured by Maxon, and Maxon is now...
- Reissue Series
- Often copied, never equaled
- Identical with the original circuit and incl. the JRC4558D chip
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Waza series, Analog distortion, For guitarists looking for the sound of a fully wound stack, 2 Levels of gain guarantee enough distortion and sustain, rich bass and assertive mids, Standard mode with improved MT-2...
- Waza series
- Analog distortion
- For guitarists looking for the sound of a fully wound stack
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Overdrive / EQ, Designed for Mark Lettieri (Snarky Puppy), Graphic 6-band EQ, Up to 18 dB boost / cut per band, True bypass, Incredible variety of sounds, Volume and Gain controls, 6.3 mm mono...
- Overdrive / EQ
- Designed for Mark Lettieri (Snarky Puppy)
- Graphic 6-band EQ
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Low to Medium Gain Overdrive, Innovative development of the legendary green overdrive pedal with more headroom, less background noise and significantly better signal integrity, Improved working range of the tone controller, Harmonises with electric...
- Low to Medium Gain Overdrive
- Innovative development of the legendary green overdrive pedal with more headroom, less background noise and significantly better signal integrity
- Improved working range of the tone controller
Fuzz Effect Pedal For Electric Guitar Exact replica of the original circuit of JHF1 Hendrix Fuzz Face, Legendary Fuzz Face sounds, Pedalboard friendly dimensions, Controls for volume and fuzz, Bright status LED, 6.3 mm Jack inputs and output, Easily...
- Exact replica of the original circuit of JHF1 Hendrix Fuzz Face
- Legendary Fuzz Face sounds
- Pedalboard friendly dimensions
Effects device for electric guitar Overdrive, Small housing, Controls for: Volume, Gain and Tone, Mini-toggle (super lead/super bass), True Bypass, Can be operated with 9/18V DC power supply (power supply is not included), Battery operable possible, Dimensions (H x...
- Small housing
- Controls for: Volume, Gain and Tone
Overdrive The OD-9 may look exactly like your old favorite device, but that's the only similarity. Improved circuits such as the JRC4558 IC deliver the ultimate dynamic overdrive that makes guitarists crazy. Drive and Level controls control the amount...
- often copied, never reached
- Including JRC45581C chip
- Characteristics: From gentle cries to roaring screams
Analog distortion pedal for electric guitar Controls: output distortion, bass, mid, treble, Status LED, True bypass, Sturdy metal housing, 9V battery or separately sold 9V DC power supply Articlr Nr 409939 (not included)
- Controls: output distortion, bass, mid, treble
- Status LED
- True bypass
Effects PedalThe MXR Distortion was one of the first sensible-sounding Distortions in the early 70's and to this day sounds good for many types of sound. But modern times will not make the MXR redundant, and so the...
- Metal Distortion
- EQ controller with Bass, Mid, sweepable Mid-Freq and Treble head
- Volume and gain control
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Analog fuzz / octave fuzz, Controls for volume, treble, bass and fuzz, Mini toggle switch for 2 modes: Flat / Sculpt, True Bypass, Mono input and output: 6.3 mm Jack, Power supply via 9...
- Analog fuzz / octave fuzz
- Controls for volume, treble, bass and fuzz
- Mini toggle switch for 2 modes: Flat / Sculpt
Overdrive Pedal Even the color indicates the direction in which this pedal is headed: The MXR Custom Shop GT-OD 193 is a hot-sounding overdrive that produces harmonic distortion and for sustain rich sounds with little discoloration. Like all "green"...
- Warm and classic overdrive sounds
- From crunchy rhythm sounds to fat harmonious lead sounds with a lot of sustain
- 9 Volt power supply available under Art.409939
Metal Core Pedal This is the most aggressive distorter that BOSS has ever built - for the hard core of metal fans! The most extreme distortion with a snappy attack for the hardest riffs! When the most brutal...
- Ultra heavy distortion - ideal for the hardest riffs
- Also for 7-string and dropped tunings
- LOW knob for extreme bass (7-string guitar/drop tunings)
Effects pedal for electric guitar & bass Further development of the ODR-1, one of the most popular natural overdrives, which is particularly appreciated in Nashville by many top musicians for its clarity and full, natural sound, Now offers a...
- Further development of the ODR-1, one of the most popular natural overdrives, which is particularly appreciated in Nashville by many top musicians for its clarity and full, natural sound
- Now offers a bass cut switch under the battery cover & operation from 9-18V DC for more headroom (if desired)
- Remote output socket - allows "remote control" via external switch or switcher
Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar / Electric Bass Fuzz, Controls for: Volume and Waveform, Internal switch to toggle between guitar and bass modes, Very effective mids, Power consumption: approx. 10 mA, No battery operation possible, 9V DC (center negative)...
- Controls for: Volume and Waveform
- Internal switch to toggle between guitar and bass modes
Effect pedal for guitar FET-based overdrive pedal, Circuit design by SHOE Pedals, Innovative input filter to control attack and mid-range, Pre-Gain Bass and Post-Gain Treble EQ, Two gain levels selectable via toggle switch, Level, Gain, Filter, Treble and Bass...
- FET-based overdrive pedal
- Circuit design by SHOE Pedals
- Innovative input filter to control attack and mid-range
Electric Guitar Effect Distortion, Controls for: Volume, Tone, Sustain, Attack and Gate, Semi-parametric mids, Normal / Bass Boost switch, Q Hi / Low switch, True bypass, Expression pedal input, Dimensions (W x D x H): 145 x 120 x...
- Controls for: Volume, Tone, Sustain, Attack and Gate
- Semi-parametric mids
Effects Pedal for Acoustic Guitar Analog overdrive designed to tame hard high-end piezoacoustic pickups, The pickup compensation control is a mixture of low-pass and high-pass filter, Controls: Tone, Treble, Bass, Pickup Comp, Level, Blend and Drive, LED: Effect On,...
- Analog overdrive designed to tame hard high-end piezoacoustic pickups
- The pickup compensation control is a mixture of low-pass and high-pass filter
- Controls: Tone, Treble, Bass, Pickup Comp, Level, Blend and Drive
Effect Pedal With the Legend Amps series, AMT has set itself the task of squeezing classic amp sounds into a pedal without digital modelling. They are therefore purely analogue circuits, which are intended to sound like their tube-packed predecessors....
- Legend Amp Series
- Analogue emulation of the Californian Twin Amps
- True bypass
Effects Pedal Boost pedal with lots of headroom, Helps drive the amp harder and assert itself in every mix, Ideal for combining with other distortion pedals, Controls: Drive, Volume, Bass, Treble, Fashion switch, Tri-Colour LED, Input: 6.3 mm Jack,...
- Boost pedal with lots of headroom
- Helps drive the amp harder and assert itself in every mix
- Ideal for combining with other distortion pedals
Metal Zone Foot Pedal The BOSS Metal Zone is another distortion pedal for guitarists who need the sound of a stack turned up to max volume. 2 Gain levels guarantee sufficient distortion and sustain until the last day; its...
- The pedal for a proper metal sound
- Sustainer/EQ/Overdrive pedal in pedal form
- Level, EQ low/high and distortion adjustable
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Fuzz, Controls: Vol, Fuzz, Girth, LED: Effect on, Footswitch: Effect Bypass, Input: 6.3 mm jack, Output: 6.3 mm jack, Power adapter connection: Coaxial connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside, Current consumption: 27...
- Controls: Vol, Fuzz, Girth
- LED: Effect on
Overdrive Pedal "Amp in a Box", For electric guitar, Class-A gain structure, Cabinet simulator output, also for headphones or recording interfaces, Low impedance output for connection to the guitar amplifier, Controls: Volume, Gain, Bite (Tone / Presence), Operation via...
- "Amp in a Box"
- For electric guitar
- Class-A gain structure
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Two classic analogue Hendrix vintage style effects, Controls: Depth, Level, Speed, Fuzz, Level, Bypass footswitch, Connections on the rear of the device, Aluminium housing designed by Carl Martin, Denmark, True bypass, Status LED, Power...
- Two classic analogue Hendrix vintage style effects
- Controls: Depth, Level, Speed, Fuzz, Level
- Bypass footswitch
Tube Screamer Treble Booster Pedal When it comes to the classic pedals of rock music, the Tubescreamer must be near the front of the queue. At the end of the 70s, the Ibanez Tube Screamer 808 appeared, an overdrive...
- The legendary Treble Booster Pedal
- Incl. overdrive
- Super tube sound
Zgłoś błąd Zauważyles błąd i chciałbys nas o tym powiadomić?
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!