Schott Szkoły na Waltornie
5 wyników. Liczba wyświetlonych produktów 15 .
Ceny zawierają podatek VAT Darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
GradebookMalte Burba is not only one of the most interesting and versatile brass players of our time, but also one of the best educators worldwide. He teaches at the Musikhochschule (college of music) in Mainz. One of the mainstays of...
- The method for all brass players
- The logical way to unlimited safety, endurance and height
- With DVD
Lesson Book for Brass Instruments
Lesson Book for Brass Instruments Supplementary volume to the Brass Master Class method (Article 199589 and Article 409463 ), Training program for all brass players, By Malte Burba, Warm up, scales and systematic exercises, Recorded in the violin...
- Supplementary volume to the Brass Master Class method (Article 199589 and Article 409463)
- Training program for all brass players
- By Malte Burba
Horn Music Book Volume 2In this textbook, the explanatory text is deliberately brought to the fore. Students and teachers are comprehensively informed about didactic-, musical and technical questions. The exercises and songs - each for Horn in B and F...
- Medium technical difficulty
- Expansion of the tonal range
- From natural horn to the valve horn
Horn Music book For Horn in B and F - Volume 1, By Michael Höltzel, Requires basic musical knowledge, Easier and more difficult exercises in all 12 keys, A4, 92 Pages, ISMN 979-0-001-07304-2, Catalogue number: ED6912, Includes fingering charts...
- For Horn in B and F - Volume 1
- By Michael Höltzel
- Requires basic musical knowledge
Etudes for Brass Instruments
Etudes for Brass Instruments Of Malte Burba, For all Brass (Violin and Bass-Key), The logical way to safety, endurance and height, Format: DIN A4, ISBN 978-3-7957-5339-9, Verlag-Nr. ED8760, 64 pages, In English Contents: Basic considerations, Generator...
- Of Malte Burba
- For all Brass (Violin and Bass-Key)
- The logical way to safety, endurance and height