Schott Kreutzer 42 Etudes Violin
- 42 Études ou caprice by R.Kreutzer
- For violin solo
- There will hardly be a violinist who has not at some point dealt with some or even all 42 "Kreutzer Etudes"
- The "Études ou caprices" belong to the standard repertoire
- Rodolphe Kreutzer (1766-1831) is remembered not least for Beethoven's violin sonata of the same name - a work that the violin virtuoso himself never played or appreciated
- Kreutzer wrote his "40 études ou caprices" for his teaching in 1796 (two were later added by a stranger's hand)
- The present original edition is based on the first edition, brings the original, sometimes surprisingly deviant notation with the original fingerings, supplemented by a "modern" approach
- Even though Henryk Wieniawski once confessed: "They are much harder than most violinists suspect," these études are an indispensable part of every violin study
- In German and English language
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Main Theme Folk||No|
Zgłoś błąd Zauważyles błąd i chciałbys nas o tym powiadomić?
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
ID: 259790 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!