Roland System-500 572
Module in Eurorack format
- Phase shifter + delay + LFO
- Time-dependent multi-effect module
- Has a 5-stage phase shifter, an analog audio delay, a voltage-controlled gate delay and an LFO
- The Phase shifter has controls for shifting the frequency or the intensity of the resonance
- Thus, both subtle and very superficial analog effects are adjustable
- The Audio Delay has independent controls for controlling the delay time and the resonance (or feedback) and other features. Also very short modulations can be adjusted, which sound like a chorus effect
- Both the phase shifter and the delay can be modulated either via the internal LFO of the 572 or via external CV signals
- The ratio between the original and the effect signal can be adjusted via the controller or CV (Control Voltage)
- The LFO section has a control for setting the frequency as well as output jacks for the normal and inverted output of the signal
- The gate delay has controls for controlling the threshold, delay time, and gate time for controlling incoming gate signals from external modules
- Power consumption: 110 mA (+12 V), 90 mA (-12 V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 81 x 58 x 129 mm
- Euro bag width: 16 HP
- Includes 4 screws for installation and Eurorack bus power cable
|Width||16 TE / HP|
Zgłoś błąd Zauważyles błąd i chciałbys nas o tym powiadomić?
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
ID: 379523 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!