Roland Aerophone AE-10
Digital wind instrument with saxophone fingering system and internal digital sounds
- Numerous saxophone model sounds
- Fingering like that of an acoustic saxophone
- Mouthpiece with breath- and bite sensor allows for a wide range of techniques such as vibrato and pitch
- Roland's SuperNATURAL modelling technology allows for fine sound nuances and a dynamic and articulated play
- Faithfully recreated saxophone model sounds, incl. soprano, alto, tenor and baritone, all of which can be switched between easily
- Includes additional instrument sounds, such as wind instruments (clarinet, flute and trumpet) and violin
- Contains Roland's latest synthesizer sounds, specially tailored for wind instrument performance
- Intuitive operation thanks to sound selection and setting changes via the display
- Flexible use thanks to internal speakers
- Battery powered (6x AA) with a running time of 7 hours in continuous use
- Headphone operation allows you the option to play without disturbing those around you
- USB port for connecting to a computer
- Audio input to connect a smartphone or music player for playing accompaniment songs
- Incl. power supply
- Corresponding stand: Article Nr 404693 (not included)
|Product Specific Expansion||No|
Zgłoś błąd Zauważyles błąd i chciałbys nas o tym powiadomić?
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
ID: 398260 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!