Radial Engineering Tonebone SS
Solidstate Amp Switch
- Buffered Input: main input for guitar and effects pedals that do not buffer (preamp) the signal
- Direct Input: used when the Headbone is driven by a device such as the Radial Loopbone, which buffers / pre-amplifies the signal
- To Amp-1 Input: 6.3 mm high impedance output going from the guitar / headbone to the first amp
- To Amp-2 Input: 6.3 mm high impedance output going from the guitar / headbone to the second amplifier
- Ground Lift: Recessed switch that connects the ground to amplifier 2, factory set to avoid ground hum
- Slingshot Remote Input: 6.3 mm input for controlling the Headbone using a standard footswitch or another ToneBone device with slingshot output from the pedalboard
- From Amp-1: Output that connects the speaker output of the first amplifier back to the Headbone
- From Amp-2 Output: Output that connects the speaker output of the second amplifier back to the Headbone
- To Speaker Cabinet: Connects the Headbone to the speaker cabinet
- Status LEDs
- Power supply (included): 15V DC power supply (400mA), (+) inside, (-) outside
- Footswitch: Footswitch to switch between amplifiers 1 and 2
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 175 x 114 x 51 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Made in Canada
|Shape||Floor Effects Pedal|
Zgłoś błąd Zauważyles błąd i chciałbys nas o tym powiadomić?
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
ID: 440304 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!