PUR PC6399 Stage Cajon Ebano
- From the Stage series
- Model PC6399
- Front playing surface is made from maple and ebano (ebony) wood
- The body of the cajon is dark black with a sturdy, sound-optimised 15 mm birch and ash veneer
- Construction is screwed together from tonewood on the rear side and features the PUR hole logo, which can also be played
- A unique built-in double snare mechanism, which can be switched on and off separately, enables a spectrum of sound that ranges from extreme snare responses to the pure original woody cajon sound without any annoying rustling.
- The PUR "Clap-Corners" on the corners of the playing surafce offer a further sound detail that adds to the uniqueness of these models
- Clear, defined snare response with an assertive bass sound
- Microphone XLR connector is integrated into the instrument (microphone not included)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 46 x 30.4 x 29.3 cm
- Incl. a seat cover and further system information
|Height in mm||460 mm|
|Impact surfaces material||Maple - Ebonol|
Zgłoś błąd Zauważyles błąd i chciałbys nas o tym powiadomić?
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
ID: 326936 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!