Peter Hess phKS9Him-U2
- The large pelvic bowl weighs about 2000 grams
- This bowl has a diameter of approx. 28.5 cm and a height of approx. 11 cm
- This singing bowl offers a sound for the abdomen, which can be varied with different mallets
- Struck with a large (soft) mallet lower sounds for the abdomen will be emitted, and with a medium hard mallet sounds for the solar plexus (above the navel) will be created.
- The large pelvic bowl is stronger in sound intensity and is preferred for professional use
- The singing bowl consists of 12 metals
|Therapy Singing bowl||No|