Paulus & Schuler GbR Zoom
Clarinet Barrel When the conventional barrel is pulled out for assimilation of intonation the vibrations are cushioned on transfer from the mouth piece to the clarinet since the only remaining connection is the tenon cork. A cavity is formed on the inside and a gap on the outside.
As a consequence it was our aim to develop a clarinet barrel leading to new sound dimensions and at the same time eliminating the above mentioned problems.
The new development protected by trade mark rights offers an unprecedented sound brilliance. Our zoom barrel represents the perfect symbiosis of improved sound characteristics and reproducible intoning. The fact that the new z-barrel disposes of continous boring in every position of length and additonally is not interrupted on the outside leads to an improvement which seemed to be unimaginable so far. Tuning becomes precisely adjustable and visible by an adusting collar supplied with a scale. Rotating the adjusting collar lets the barrel expand without modifying the axial alignment.
Our clarinet barrel is produced with modern CNC turning technology and extended by the adjusting collar for assimilation of intonation without the mouth piece or the clarinet turning to each other.
- 56 mm
- For german clarinet
- Wyświetl Paulus & Schuler GbR Baryłki i Czary Głosowe do Klarnetów
- pokaż Baryłki i Czary Głosowe do Klarnetów w cenie od 200 € - 300 €
- do grupy produktów Baryłki i Czary Głosowe do Klarnetów
- do grupy produktów Klarnety
- do grupy produktów Instrumenty Dęte
- informacje o firmie Paulus & Schuler GbR
- Paulus & Schuler GbR Instrumenty Dęte
- wersja do druku