I've been on the lookout for a new Amp for more than a year before settling on the Rocker 15.
After having used my Peavey Vypyr for about 8 Years, I wanted a low wattage tube amp.
Out of a few british amps at a similar price point I liked the sound of the Rocker 15 the most.
My first impression was basically "wow that thing is LOUD".
I play in my flat and even though I use a silent cab, I still run the amp at one watt most of the time.
What I like:
* A nice range of sounds from crisp cleans to quite high gain
* The way it reacts to my playing
* The ability to dial it down to 0.5 watt
* The effectsloop
* It takes gain pedals quite nicely
* The simplicity of the interface
What I don't like:
* The channel switching footswitch is a separate product not provided with the amp
* I think the highs of the dirty channel could be a bit more focused (is almost a non issue, but I thought I should mention it)
* There is a switch between half and full wattage on the front, however the switch between the "headroom" and "bedroom" settings is at the back. This could have been moved into a single 4 way switch at the front.
What to expect:
* An out of the box good sound, just plug it in and it will work
* A good base for pedal usage
* A loud amp that can easily keep up with a drummer
What not to expect:
* An absolute high end metal beast
* A quiet amp, that can be played in your flat at night (to be fair it can do that, but not at optimal sound)
Regarding the features:
* As previously mentioned I would have liked the footswitch to come with it
* You receive a nice bag for the amp, which is adequate, considering it is not that heavy
* Most of the front is described by pictograms instead of text, that might initially not be intuitive, but for a quick look it works a lot nicer and makes the front look a lot cooler.
* The clean channel has no way of adjusting the sound, however I don't think it is necessary, it already sounds phenomenal
Overall I am absolutely happy with my purchase and for my current situation it was definitely the right choice.