8. Cleaning fog machines
Generally, fog machines should be cleaned after every 30 hours of operation or before longer periods of not being operated.
Cleaning removes the fluid residue in the vaporiser, which could damage the machine's vaporiser/heat exchanger whenever the machine is not in use for extended periods.
- Completely empty the tank and rinse with cold water
- Let the tank dry
- Remove the tube from the tank and add cleaning agent; alternatively, fill cleaning agent into the tank
- Heat up the machine and switch on the "fog" function until no "visible" fog is generated any longer
- As soon as the cleaning agent is being vaporised (no visible output), keep operating the machine for about 20 minutes
- Put the tube back into the fluid tank, or put the remaining cleaning agent back into its container.
- Fill the tank with fog fluid
- operate the machine until "visible" fog is ejected
Suitable fog machine cleaning agents should always be used when cleaning fog machines.
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.