Neumann U89 I mt
Large Diaphragm Studio Microphone
The U 89 is a studio microphone for universal applications. The headgrille protects a dual-diaphragm capsule. A rotary switch below the headgrille selects from five different polar patterns. Therefore the microphone can be adapted easily to large-surfaced or wide sound sources, or to sound sources to be recorded at a greater distance.
The maximum sound pressure level of 134 dB can be increased to 140 dB with a rotary switch. Another rotary switch is provided for lowering the transmission distance below the selectable frequencies 80 Hz or 160 Hz.
In addition to the usual directional polar patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-8, we have added a hypercardioid and wide-angle cardioid characteristic. When compared to the standard cardioid pattern, the hypercardioid characteristic suppresses sound from the side more efficiently. The wide-angle polar pattern is especially useful when recording large sound sources.
- Polar pattern: Switchable between omnidirectional, cardioid, figure-8
- Switchable 10 db attenuation
- Universally applicable: Vocals, speakers, overheads, wind instruments
- Transmission range 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Field transfer factor at 1 kHz at 1 kOhm 8 mV / Pa
- Nominal impedance: 150 Ohm
- Nominal load impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Replacement noise level (CCIR 468-3): 28 dB
- Spare noise level (DIN / IEC 651): 17 dB-A
- Noise level difference (CCIR 468-3): 66 dB
- Noise level difference (DIN / IEC 651): 77 dB
- Boundary sound pressure level for K <0.5%: 134 dB
- Boundary sound pressure level for K <0.5% with pre-attenuation: 140 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 800 mV
- Dynamic range of the amplifier (DIN / IEC 651): 117 dB
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 0.8 mA
- Weight: 400 g
- Diameter: 46 mm / Length: 185 mm
- Colour: Matte black
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.