MOTU Digital Performer (E)
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW) (download)
- English language version
- Flexible DAW for recording, mixing, Post-Production but also control of live shows and much more
- Multi-song feature allows loading and playing different songs in one project, perfect for live shows and post production
- Clear main display with freely scalable views for tracks, mixers, editors, etc.
- Unlimited number of sequences, songs, tracks and audio voices
- 198 Mono or 99 stereo buses
- 20 Sends per channel as well as unlimited number of physical inputs and outputs
- MIDI editor with piano roll and event list, drum editor and notation as well as sequence and waveform editor
- POLAR Loop Recorder for continuous loop recording
- Track-related spectral display alternatively or together with waveform display
- V-Racks for cross-sequence use of an instance of a virtual effect or instrument
- Numerous graphical tools for pitch correction and audio-to-MIDI conversion
- Over 90 instruments and effects for music production, mixing and mastering included
- Fully equipped mixer section with mix and plug-in automation, integrated EQs and dynamics
- Supports channel formats from mono to 10.2 Surround
- Supports external controllers such as Avid Artist series and Mackie Control
- User interface customisable in design
- Support audio formats: AIFF, WAV, BWF, SDII, MP3, ACID, Apple Loops, REX, CAF, MOV, AVI, 3G2, 3GP, AIFC, AAC, M4A, MP4, CDA, MuLaw
- Supported plug-in formats: VST2/AU
- System requirements: Windows 7 (32/64-Bit) or later, Mac OSX 10.6 or later, 1.83 GHz Dual Core CPU, 2 GB RAM, Audio Interface (ASIO, Windows Audio, Core Audio), Internet Connection
|Mac OSX compatible||Yes|
Zgłoś błąd Zauważyles błąd i chciałbys nas o tym powiadomić?
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
ID: 429526 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!