MOTU Digital Performer (E) EDU
ATTENTION! This software version can only be purchased under certain conditions specified by the manufacturer! Please be sure to note them under EDU conditions in the "Smart Navigator" at the bottom of this page, before you put the article in the cart!
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW) (Download)
- English language version
- Flexible DAW for recording, mixing, post-production but also control of live shows and much more.
- Multi-song function allows loading and playing different songs in a project
- Optimal for live shows and post production
- Clear main window with freely scalable views for tracks, mixers, editors, etc.
- Unlimited number of sequences, songs, tracks and audio voices
- 198 mono or 99 stereo buses
- 20 Sends per channel as well as unlimited number of physical inputs and outputs
- MIDI editor with piano roll and event list
- Drum editor and notation as well as sequence and waveform editor
- POLAR Loop Recorder for continuous loop recording
- Track-related spectral display alternatively or together with waveform display
- V-Racks for cross-sequence use of an instance of a virtual effect or instrument
- Numerous graphical tools for pitch correction and audio-to-MIDI conversion
- Over 90 instruments and effects for music production, mixing and mastering included
- Fully equipped mixer section with mix and plug-in automation, integrated EQs and dynamics
- Supports channel formats from mono to 10.2 surround
- Support external controllers such as Avid Artist series and Mackie Control
- User interface designed to be customizable
- Supported audio formats: AIFF, WAV, BWF, SDII, MP3, ACID, Apple Loops, REX, CAF, MOV, AVI, 3G2, 3GP, AIFC, AAC, M4A, MP4, CDA, MuLaw
- Supported plugin formats: VST2 / AU / MAS
- System requirements: from Win7 (32/64-bit), from Mac OSX 10.11, 1.83 GHz dual-core CPU, 4 GB RAM, audio interface (ASIO, Windows audio, core audio), Internet connection
|Misc. Musicians Software||No|
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.