I've had this pedal for a while now and it's been really useful in a number of situations - whether switching between or combining to amplifiers, switching between two bass guitars and a synth bass into one amp, or splitting my signal to run into different effects.
It's easy to use, it's made very well and it's always performed well with no problems.
It's even relatively small, bearing in mind you need the space to operate the three footswitches individually. They're actually close enough together that if you angle your foot you can hit two at the same time which can be handy!
It is a tad expensive for what would appear to be a very simple pedal but I'd argue it's worth paying out for a product that's very well put together and won't let you down.
I was looking for good A/B/Y switch, which does the following:
1. LEDs are working without battery (so I will not need to modify the electronics in order to get it working with 9V adapter -- it sucks to have free 9V slot in your power plant, but stick to the battery!).
2. Does not modifying the tone.
3. Is good to crash walnuts and thus can stay with me my entire career.
4. Relatively not expensive.
5. Totally passive mode.
The Morley ABC is just exactly what you want: use three amps to one input or three inputs to one amp. All simultaneously, all passive, all quiet.
* Ceny zawierają podatek VAT. Do ceny artykułu(ów) należy doliczyć koszty wysyłki. Oferty ważne do wyczerpania zapasów. Za błędy w opisie i innego rodzaju pomyłki nie ponosimy odpowiedzialności. CK=Cena katalogowa produktu