I play with bands as a guitarist, so I have to take my guitar with me almost EVERYWHERE. That was the hardest thing ever with the hard case that came with my guitar, which I got from Thomann aswell! So far, it has been the best sleev-case I've ever used, for many reasons, which I will list below, as pros and cons. Pros 1. The padding inside is so amazing, I could sleep in the case. I once dropped my guitar while it was in the sleeve and it I it was like landing on a bed. Also, in the bottom of the sleeve there is padding aswell.
2. There are handles wherever you'll ever need one. And the quality is excellent (on the whole thing)
3. There are straps, so there is no problem riding a bicycle with your guitar on.
4. You can put your keyring on!
5. Quality is amazing!
Cons 1. Even though it works most of the time, the metalic thing that closes the books case might get stuck on the belt.
2. Inside the case there is a small pocket, which is too small for what I use it.
I bought this as a kind of runabout gig bag, I wanted something that I could take to school everyday, but be small and lightweight enough to easily get on buses and the underground etc. It's really well designed, it has all the features of the larger Mono cases (headlock, thick bottom section, waterproof nylon) so my guitar's always really well protected. The only drawback I can think of is there's not much room for any accessories or any extra bits and pieces you might need. It can easily hold a couple of leads plus plectrums and things, but the more you put in the pocket the more crowded it all seems to be. Also the pocket doesn't open out, it's just a zip opening, so you can find yourself fumbling about trying to find things by feel. I usually have charts as well as a couple of small tuners, on top of the leads and everything else, and sometimes I need to take things out that I don't need, just to find what I'm looking for. I would say honestly it's really great at what it does, which is transport and protect your guitar. If you're talking about playing gigs or going to any other professional engagements where you'll need all your accessories, my advice would be to go for one of the larger ones they sell. It will give you more carrying options, and will just make your life easier.
* Ceny zawierają podatek VAT. Do ceny artykułu(ów) należy doliczyć koszty wysyłki. Oferty ważne do wyczerpania zapasów. Za błędy w opisie i innego rodzaju pomyłki nie ponosimy odpowiedzialności. CK=Cena katalogowa produktu