Guitar amplifier headGone are the days when Marshall users simply ran a hand across the dials and turned everything up to 10 to get that classic Rock sound (tinnitus included).
The JVM410H(ead) provides immense tonal flexibility, but most importantly, it features a huge variety of distinctly different sounds that all sound great. Each of its four channels has three different voices, making a total of 12 sounds that can be selected directly via footswitch or by MIDI and cover every possible base. Everything from outstanding clean sounds (not necessarily a traditional forte of Marshall) and classic crunch and lead tones through to high-gain textures with excellent definition is available in truly convincing quality.
One for the purists: At the same time, there is not a single semiconductor to dull the sonic pleasure, as this amplifier does everything using tubes. Its classic EL34 power stage gives each of the different sounds that typical “British” tone without making them all sound the same. A Marshall for the modern age!
- Power: 100 w
- 4 Channels with all-tube technology - no semiconductor in signal path
- Preamp tubes: 5x ECC 83
- Power amp tubes: 4x EL34
- Individual 3-band EQ as well as gain & volume for each channel
- 12 basic sounds can be chosen directly via foot switch or MIDI
- EL34 power amplifier with presence and resonance control
- 2 Switchable and programmable master volume controls
- Programmable parallel FX loop with hardware bypass
- Digital reverb with individual controls for each channel
- Serial insert loop with hardware bypass circuit
- Emulated DI out
- MIDI IN and MIDI THRU
- Dimensions:: 740 x 310 x 215 mm
- Weight: 22 kg
- Foot switch included
- Suitable dust cover: Article Nr.
- Suitable case: Article Nr.