Marshall JVM215C B-Stock
B Stock with full warranty
Slight traces of use
Guitar combo amp
Gone are the days when you only had to run your finger once along all the potentiometers of your Marshall to achieve the classic rock sound (as well as tinnitus). The JVM215 is a 2-channel amp with 50 watt power, but has much more to offer.
First and foremost: the sound. Leaving the clean sound aside (clean/crunch green mode), it is simply, exquisitely Marshall and covers everything from rustic Plexi sounds to modern high gain. The other sound is an atypical American clean sound that you won't hear often from the Brits, but sounds great.
On to colour theory: the clean/crunch channel offers 3 variations - green, orange and red (we know that from the other M...?). On orange it is Plexi, while red takes you to the crunchy '80s.
It carries on in the lead channel - there you'll find gain in all dimensions, without mush and typically snappy. If necessary, tamer sounds can also be generated by a programmable 4-way foot switch with which all switch functions can be controlled.
In the combo version with a 12" speaker, the amp offers a compact, non-tinny, open sound that is easy to transport. Great sound with great flexibility.
- Equipped with: 1x 12" Celestion G12 speaker
- Power: 50 W
- Tubes: 5 x ECC83 and 2 x EL34
- 2 Channels (without a semiconductor in the signal path): Clean/Crunch and overdrive
- 6 Basic sounds via relay switch
- 2 Effects paths: Programmable parallel effects path
- Emulated line out
- 2 Master volumes
- All switch functions controllable via MIDI
- Dimensions: 605 x 510 x 265 mm
- Weight: 26.5 kg
- Programmable 4-way foot switch included
- Wyświetl Marshall Komba Lampowe
- pokaż Komba Lampowe w cenie od 1000 € - 1500 €
- do grupy produktów Komba Lampowe
- do grupy produktów Komba Gitarowe
- do grupy produktów Wzmacniacze do Gitary Elektrycznej
- do grupy produktów Gitary i Basy
- informacje o firmie Marshall
- Marshall Gitary i Basy
- wersja do druku