Guitar Amp Head
Gone are the days when you only had to run your finger once along all potentiometers of your Marshall to achieve the classic rock sound (as well as tinnitus). The JVM210 is a 2-channel amp with 100 Watt power, but has much more to offer.
First and foremost: the sound. Leaving the clean sound aside (clean/crunch green mode), it is simply, exquisitely Marshall and covers everything from rustic Plexi sounds to modern high gain. The other sound is an atypical American clean sound that you won't hear often from the Brits, but sounds great.
On to colour theory: the clean/crunch channel offers 3 variations - green, orange and red (we know that from the other Marshall models, right?). On orange it is rather Plexi-style, while red takes you to the crunchy '80s.
It carries on in the lead channel - there you'll find gain in all dimensions, without mush and typically snappy. If necessary, more tame sounds can also be generated by a programmable 4-way foot switch with which all switch functions can be controlled. This amp head with 100 W in this price range is practically unbeatable!
- Tube technology
- Power: 100 W
- 2 Channels (without semiconductor in signal path)
- 6 Basic sounds via relay switch
- 2 Effects paths
- Emulated line out
- 2 Master volumes
- Programmable 4-way footswitch
- All switch functions controllable via MIDI
|Power Amplifier Tubes||EL34|
- Wyświetl Marshall Heady Lampowe
- pokaż Heady Lampowe w cenie od 1250 € - 1750 €
- do grupy produktów Heady Lampowe
- do grupy produktów Heady Gitarowe
- do grupy produktów Wzmacniacze do Gitary Elektrycznej
- do grupy produktów Gitary i Basy
- informacje o firmie Marshall
- Marshall Gitary i Basy
- wersja do druku