Leu Verlag Szkoły / Samouczki
16 wyników. Liczba wyświetlonych produktów 116 .
Ceny zawierają podatek VAT Darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
Drum School Volume 1 Drum school with play-along CD, By Diethard Stein, 1100 Exercises, 8 Play-along songs, 5 Solo pieces, 175 Pages, ISBN 978-3-928825-24-5, In German, Incl. eBook "Drum Essentials" (PDF included on CD) with warm-up exercises for hands...
- Drum school with play-along CD
- By Diethard Stein
- 1100 Exercises
Drum Book with CD Diethard Stein - Modern Drumming Basics, Introduction for drum beginners, Basic exercises, Drumset technique, Fundamentals, Suitable from 8 years+
- Diethard Stein - Modern Drumming Basics
- Introduction for drum beginners
- Basic exercises
Leu Verlag Der Keyboard Profi, By Immanuel Brockhaus: From Jazz to Pop with keys (Piano,Hammond,Synthesizer,Clavinet & Co.), Theoretical basics, Voicings, Accompaniments, Harmonisation, Improvisation, Grooves, Tipps for Live and Studio, Equipment, Incl.2 CD with demo tracks,play-alongs,MIDI-files and additional written music, A4...
Study book for the drums Diethard Stein Modern Drumming 2, The follow-up to Stein's Modern Drumming 1, Includes CD, Concepts for modern drumming, Note: Book is in the German language
- Diethard Stein Modern Drumming 2
- The follow-up to Stein's Modern Drumming 1
- Includes CD
Leu Verlag Didgeridoo, Didgeridoo, By Stefan Spielmannleitner: A course for beginners, Basics, Techniques of playing, Circular breathing, Advanced playing techniques, Playing with percussion, Playing with a band, Topics: Posture, Embouchure, Respirations, Exercises, Incl. CD containing percussion accompaniments, In German language
Song book for drum sets and snare drum
Song book for drum sets and snare drum 41 Duets for drum sets and snare drum, By Frank Bruns, With additional exercises, The individual pieces gradually build up in difficulty and are divided into three levels (beginner - intermediate...
- 41 Duets for drum sets and snare drum
- By Frank Bruns
- With additional exercises
Instructional book to playing the drums Jazz training from Andy Gillmann, For the drums, Comes with a hybrid DVD (film clips and play alongs as audio data), Extensive exercises for beginners, Creative comping and fill in concepts for advanced...
- Jazz training from Andy Gillmann
- For the drums
- Comes with a hybrid DVD (film clips and play alongs as audio data)
Study literature for the drums
Study literature for the drums A comprehensive reference book with CD, By Frank Bruns, For teaching children and adults, Book includes more than 1200 exercises and more than 120 original rhythms of classics from rock & pop music, Contains...
- A comprehensive reference book with CD
- By Frank Bruns
- For teaching children and adults
Instructional study book for drum tricks Learn stick tricks with Ulf Winter, The first systematic collection of tricks with drum sticks, The book is presented in detailed photo sequences with exact descriptions of the processes, On the enclosed DVD,...
- Learn stick tricks with Ulf Winter
- The first systematic collection of tricks with drum sticks
- The book is presented in detailed photo sequences with exact descriptions of the processes
Coursebook for Bass By Jack Bruce, This is how you play blues on the electric bass, training for blues bass lines, 35 Blues bass lines, 50 Blues licks, Blues session with 7 songs, In notation and tablature, Play-along CD...
- By Jack Bruce
- This is how you play blues on the electric bass, training for blues bass lines
- 35 Blues bass lines
Textbook Free play on the djembe, Basics, tips and exercises, CD with exercises and Djembé solos, For beginners and advanced
- Free play on the djembe
- Basics, tips and exercises
- CD with exercises and Djembé solos
Study book with CD
Study book with CD For quintuplet-based grooves, By Wolfgang Ludescher, Practical study book with CD for beginners and advanced learners who want to work with quintuplet-based grooves, Suitable for use in private lessons as well as for self-study, All...
- For quintuplet-based grooves
- By Wolfgang Ludescher
- Practical study book with CD for beginners and advanced learners who want to work with quintuplet-based grooves
Leu Verlag Pauken-Probespiel, By Arend Weitzel and Marek Stefula: Test pieces for orchestral auditions for timpani, Excerpts from concert repertoire,Etudes,Piano reductions,Rolls, Compilation for the preparation and performance of auditions, Works from different eras, A4, 83 pages, ISBN 978-3-89775-172-9, In German...
Leu Verlag Schlagzeug spielen, By Frank Bruns: Beginner's drum method for children at the age of 5-6, Enlarged sheet music, Also suitable for lessons with seniors, For individual or group lessons, Preparatory textbook for further basic books, Solos for snare...
Study literature for the drums 2000 Grooves for songwriters, producers, arrangers, musicians, and drummers, By Marcus Boeltz, Starting from a basic groove, different methods and development phases are presented showing how a basic pattern can expand and develop, The...
- 2000 Grooves for songwriters, producers, arrangers, musicians, and drummers
- By Marcus Boeltz
- Starting from a basic groove, different methods and development phases are presented showing how a basic pattern can expand and develop
Leu Verlag Weitzel Pauke Lernen, Pauke Lernen, Learn Timpani, A Modern Method For Beginners, By Arend Weitzel: 50 exercises divided in preliminary and main exercises, 1 recital piece, 10 piano parts, Topics: Sequences of movements, Rhythmical accuracy, Beauty of the...