Leu Verlag Arrangieren und Produzieren
- Arrange and produce
- By Peter Kellert and Markus Fritsch
- As part of the book series Professional Music, the areas of arranging and producing, improvising, ear training as well as harmony and songwriting are handled as practically as possible and style-independent by the authors
- Arranging and producing is one of the most interesting areas of music
- Numerous examples, the compositional techniques, stylistics, instrumental and the Groovelexikon (also on the CD) lead partially oriented to their own and professional arrangement and product
- The accompaniment CD documents the most important elements of arranging: rhythms (groovy encyclopedia) and typesetting examples; the sound catalog contains basic demos of the instruments
- 239 pages
- ISBN 978-3-928825-22-1, publisher no. LEU22
- In German language
- Including CD
- How does an arranger work?
- What skills does he have to have?
- What are the tasks of the producer?
- What connects both professions in practice?
- How does an arrangement become a professional production?
- The basics and techniques of arranging and producing are presented comprehensively
|Incl. CD ROM||No|
Porównaj podobne produkty