DI-boxy i Symetryzatory Sygnału
159 wyników. Liczba wyświetlonych produktów 125 .
Ceny zawierają podatek VAT Darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
Active DI Box (Battery/ Phantom Powered) Inputs: XLR and 6.3mm jack, Link: 6.3mm jack, Output: XLR, Output with ground lift, Pad: -20/ 40 dB, Galvanic isolation
- Inputs: XLR and 6.3mm jack
- Link: 6.3mm jack
- Output: XLR
Passive 8-Channel DI Box with up to 16 Inputs Mono summation over switchable merge in every channel, Switchable pad -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB, Switchable gnd lift per channel, XLR and link out per channel, Frequency range: 10...
- Mono summation over switchable merge in every channel
- Switchable pad -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB
- Switchable gnd lift per channel
Passive 2-channel DI-box Especially for laptops, Reduced humming noise, Firmly integrated 3.5mm stereo cable (1.5 m), 2x 6.3mm balanced jack out, Mono-summed XLR out, Switchable 15 dB pad, Switchable ground lift, Grey metal housing
- Especially for laptops
- Reduced humming noise
- Firmly integrated 3.5mm stereo cable (1.5 m)
Active DI Box Size: 19"/1U, 90 mm deep, 4 Channels, XLR output is also available as a parallel port on the back, The active circuitry allows for a high input impedance of 1 Mohm and greater sensitivity of the...
- Size: 19"/1U, 90 mm deep
- 4 Channels
- XLR output is also available as a parallel port on the back
Dual Transformer / Isolater Hum Eliminator, Frequency response 10 Hz to 50 kHz, THD: 0.01%, 2 Channels, Inputs and unbalanced XLR balanced, TRS, RCA, Output as balanced XLR, jack unbalanced, RCA, Dimensions 44.5 mm x 107 mm x 89...
- Hum Eliminator
- Frequency response 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- THD: 0.01%
Reamping box The Daccapo Box ensures optimal adjustments of impedances and prevents ground loops through the use of a transformer, The signal to the amplifier can be controlled by a volume control, Weight 0.29 kg
- The Daccapo Box ensures optimal adjustments of impedances and prevents ground loops through the use of a transformer
- The signal to the amplifier can be controlled by a volume control
- Weight 0.29 kg
Passive 2-Channel Dual / Mono DI Box 2 Inputs 6.3 mm jack, 2 Link outputs 6.3 mm jack, 2 XLR Outputs, Ground / lift switch, PAD switch (-20 dB / - 40 dB) suitable for keyboard, acoustic/electric guitar, bass,...
- 2 Inputs 6.3 mm jack
- 2 Link outputs 6.3 mm jack
- 2 XLR Outputs
Active Stereo DI Box (Battery) Input: Jack, KLI link pad +20 dB, 0 db or -30 dB switchable, 2 XLR outputs, Stereo or mono switchable, Ground lift, Galvanic isolation, Sturdy metal housing with corner protectors, 10 - 40,000Hz, Operates...
- Input: Jack
- KLI link pad +20 dB
- 0 db or -30 dB switchable
Loadbox/Attenuator/Speakersim/DI Box All-in-one solution, For making perfect recordings of guitar and bass sounds, on stage and in the studio, Reactive load resistance, -20 dB power reducer, Analogue speaker simulation, DI Box, 8 Ohm version, Maximum amplifier power: 100 W...
- All-in-one solution
- For making perfect recordings of guitar and bass sounds, on stage and in the studio
- Reactive load resistance
Artykuł wyprzedany. Orientacyjny czas sprowadzenia 2-5 dni
Artykuł wyprzedany. Orientacyjny czas sprowadzenia 2-5 dni
Artykuł został zamówiony, dostawy spodziewamy się w przeciągu kilku dni roboczych.Informacje dotyczące wysyłki
Passive DI Box Direct Injection 1-Channel version, PAD switch (0dB/-30dB), Jack as an input connector, Balanced XLR output, Input impedance: 68 kOhm, Output impedance: 600 Ohms, Transfer ratio: 10: 1, Maximum output level: +6 dBu, Dimensions: 110 x 73...
- 1-Channel version
- PAD switch (0dB/-30dB)
- Jack as an input connector
Passive Stereo DI Box 2 Independent ProDI channels, 15 dB pad, Frequency response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz, Ground lift, Connections: Jack in / out, XLR out, Ideal for stereo sources such as keyboards, drum computers and digital recorders
- 2 Independent ProDI channels
- 15 dB pad
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
DI Box Superior phase coherence, Rupert Neve custom transformer, Input headroom of +21.5 dBU, Power supply 48 V phantom power, Ground lift, Instrument and speaker mode for various applications, Connections: in - 6.3 mm jack, thru - 6.3 mm...
- Superior phase coherence
- Rupert Neve custom transformer
- Input headroom of +21.5 dBU
2-Channel Isolating Transformer in Cast Aluminium HousingIsolating transformers / line isolation boxes are used between line-operated devices to prevent ground loops. However, they can also be used for the conversion of asymmetrical to balanced lines. PLI-02 - Dual-channel...
- 2 Channel isolating transformers in cast aluminum casing, per channel:
- Input: XLR / f-jack combi socket
- Output: XLR / m
Professional Stereo DI Box With Jensen transformers, Connectors: Jack in, RCA thru in, Jack / RCA thru and XLR in per channel, High-cut switch: 10 kHz, -15 dB pad and merge per channel, XLR in/out, 180° Phase reverse per...
- With Jensen transformers
- Connectors: Jack in, RCA thru in, Jack / RCA thru and XLR in per channel
- High-cut switch: 10 kHz
4-Way Passive DI Box -30 dB, Ground lift switch per channel, Additional parallel XLR output on the rear, Gold Neutrik XLR connectors, Format: 19" / 1U, Depth: 60 mm, Made in Europe
- -30 dB, Ground lift switch per channel
- Additional parallel XLR output on the rear
- Gold Neutrik XLR connectors
Preamp Microphone preamp and DI box with compressor, Two channel operation with crossfading, Silk-circuit, Microphone gain up to 66 dB, DI-Gain up to 30 dB, Balanced / unbalanced Hi-Z input, 48 V Phantom power, Phase reversal, Threshold control in...
- Microphone preamp and DI box with compressor
- Two channel operation with crossfading
Line Level Converter Converts 2x unbalanced RCA in 1x balanced XLR male, Suitable for line devices, such as laptops, CD players etc. to microphone input of mixers/stageboxes
- Converts 2x unbalanced RCA in 1x balanced XLR male
- Suitable for line devices, such as laptops, CD players etc. to microphone input of mixers/stageboxes
Passive 4-channel DI box Transformer balanced XLR outputs, Input impedance: 68 kOhm, Output impedance: 600 Ohm, Ratio: 10: 1, Max. output: +6 dB, Ground/Lift switch, Format: 19"/1U, 5 Year warranty
- Transformer balanced XLR outputs
- Input impedance: 68 kOhm
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm
Active Dual DI Box Can be operated via phantom power or 9V battery, The incoming signal via the high-impedance, unbalanced jack and balanced XLR connectors is converted into an isolated, balanced and low-impedance signal, Ground-lift switch, Frequency response: 10...
- Can be operated via phantom power or 9V battery
- The incoming signal via the high-impedance, unbalanced jack and balanced XLR connectors is converted into an isolated, balanced and low-impedance signal
- Ground-lift switch
Active DI Box (Battery/Phantom) XLR/KLI in, KLI link pad -20 dB, XLR out, Ground lift, PAD, Galvanic isolation, Sturdy metal housing with corner protectors, Frequency range: 10 - 40,000Hz, Battery with 1x 9 Volt
- XLR/KLI in
- KLI link pad -20 dB
- XLR out
Passive DI / Re-Amp / Expansion Splitter Box 6.3mm Jack instrument input, 6.3 mm Jack output, XLR line input, Mic level out XLR, Expansion I / O, 6.3 mm jack, Phase invert and pad switch
- 6.3mm Jack instrument input
- 6.3 mm Jack output
- XLR line input
Passive DI Box In metal housing, Max. input level +10/ +50 dBu, Ground/ lift switch, With integrated switchable resistor network for extremely high input level (e.g. guitar box), XLR output, Dimensions (W x D x H): 100 x 130...
- In metal housing
- Max. input level +10/ +50 dBu
- Ground/ lift switch
Passive Stereo DI Box 6.3 mm Jack input, 6.3 mm jack thru, XLR output, Switchable -15 dB pad, Switchable ground lift, Jensen transformer, Robust metal housing
- 6.3 mm Jack input
- 6.3 mm jack thru
- XLR output
Active DI Box Especially for acoustic guitar, 48 V Phantom power, Jack input, Jack output, XLR output, 15 dB Pad switch, 180° Phase switch, Metal housing, Colour: blue
- Especially for acoustic guitar
- 48 V Phantom power
- Jack input
Miniature Transformer Symmetry AdapterCost-effective solution for unbalanced / balanced line conversion and passive DI applications that do not require grounding and amplifier switching. Typical Applications: • From the output of a DJ mixing console - Amplifier rack (long...
- With transformer
- Male XLR to Cinch phono jack 1: 1 - 200R / 200R - rod.