Küng Superio Tenor Recorder 2511
- Baroque fingering
- Pitch: A' = 442 Hz
- The SUPERIO tenor recorder is a solo instrument par excellence. With it you can play Telemann's solo fantasias in the original key.
- Thanks to its wide range and rich sound, a selected transverse flute repertoire can also be played.
- The new key additions are very popular, adding a degree of 'user-friendliness' to the instrument
- Range: 2 octaves and a fifth
- A robust, full and warm sound
- Length: 64.8 cm
- Treated internally with paraffin, externally with oil
- Instrument requires oiling
- Material: Stained pearwood