7 wyników. Liczba wyświetlonych produktów 17 .
Ceny zawierają podatek VAT Darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
porównaj Dodaj (usuń)
Mastering Processor The DEQ2496 is a precise high-resolution 24-Bit/96 kHz EQ/RTA mastering processor and thus the perfect tool for PA and mastering applications. It offers 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer plus...
- Effects processor for all EQ, RTA and dynamic applications, especially for PA and mastering
- Four concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer plus 3 Dynamic EQs per stereo channel)
- Flexible compressor/expander function with peak limiter as well as multi-parametric Stereo Imager and Stereo Delay for delay line applications
2-Channel Digital Anti-Feedback Processor Enormously fast suppression of feedback, 2 Operating modes, Fixed mode with storable filters and presets, Live mode for real-time analysis and editing over the complete frequency spectrum, Extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/80 of...
- Enormously fast suppression of feedback
- 2 Operating modes
- Fixed mode with storable filters and presets
containing: Cordial CAM 9 BK, Behringer DEQ2496 Ultra-Curve Pro, Superlux ECM999
- Cordial CAM 9 BK
- Behringer DEQ2496 Ultra-Curve Pro
- Superlux ECM999
Feedback Destroyer 12 Frequencies per channel, 2x 12 Fully programmable parametric filters, Single-shot mode, Bandwidth and gain setting, Extensive MIDI implementation and freely definable storage space, High-quality components and an extremely robust construction, Developed by Behringer Germany
- 12 Frequencies per channel
- 2x 12 Fully programmable parametric filters
- Single-shot mode
Feedback Suppressor Automatic adjustment to the acoustic environment, Up to 12 dB additional sound pressure, Two balanced microphone inputs with phantom power, 19" Housing 1U, Delivery incl. 19" mounting bracket, Mains voltage 115V AC / 230V AC +/- 10%,...
- Automatic adjustment to the acoustic environment
- Up to 12 dB additional sound pressure
- Two balanced microphone inputs with phantom power
1-channel feedback destroyer With integrated microphone preamp, delay, noise gate and compressor, Automatically finds and removes up to 8 feedback frequencies, FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, Noise Mic / Line input with gain control and 48 V...
- With integrated microphone preamp, delay, noise gate and compressor
- Automatically finds and removes up to 8 feedback frequencies
- FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression
B-Stock, Bosch Plena Feedback Controller, Automatically controls the pre set levels,2 Balanced XLR Inputs with Phantom power, 1 U 19" rack mountable, rackmounts supplied, 115V AC / 230V AC +/- 10%, 50/60Hz, B-Stock with full warranty, may have slight traces...