iZotope RX 6 Standard EDU
Educational software - For use only in schools
ATTENTION This software version can only be purchased under certain conditions as defined by the manufacturer. Please take note of our information on educational software conditions in the "Smart Navigator" at the bottom of this page before purchasing this item.
Audio restoration software (download)
- In-depth process control with extensive intervention possibilities and few artifacts
- Instant Process for fast auto-corrections for a large majority of spectral editing tasks
- Composite View with up to 16 individual audio tracks for processing multitrack recordings
- De-bleed allows the reduction of unwanted crosstalk, such as from headphones or click sounds on vocal tracks, etc.
- Spectral De-ess attenuates hissing sounds without any loss of sound
- Mouth De-click removes unpleasant mouth noises
- Spectral Repair allows for targeted processing during spectral editing against unwanted sounds, such as dropouts from broken audio cables, removal of background noise, etc.
- Voice De-noise reduces unwanted static or dynamic ambient noises such as from air conditioners, refrigerators, etc.
- De-plosive for transparent processing of plosive sounds
- Spectral De-noise removes or reduces permanent ambient noises
- De-click eliminates clicks, pops and digital impulses
- De-clip reduces / eliminates analog and digital clipping artifacts
- De-hum removes annoying ground hums and overtones with narrow-band harmonic filters
- Many other functions, such as: Normalize, Fade, Resample, Dither, etc.
- Batch processing
- Supported formats: standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Windows 7 (32 / 64-bit) minimum, Mac OSX 10.8 minimum, internet connection