Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)
- Free lifetime updates guarantee latest version
- Software for recording and mixing and intuitive loop production, remixing and programming
- Audio recording and editing with direct-to-disc recording and offline rendering
- Integrated Edison audio editor for advanced editing
- Full automation of all parameters
- Simultaneous pattern and track-based operation
- Step sequencer with 4 to 64 steps or piano roll for creating sequences
- Includes 10 tools for sample playback and manipulation such as Granulizer, Slicex, Wave Traveller, Channel Sampler etc.
- With 13 instruments, 7 tools / generators, over 50 effects and many samples and loops
- Mixer with 10 effects per channel
- Support for ReWire and ASIO drivers
- Operation as standalone application or VSTi possible
Note: No data carrier included (download)
- Supported audio formats: WAV, MP3, OGG, WavPack, AIFF, REX
- Delivery form: Box without data carrier
- Licence validity: Unlimited
- Copy protection: Online activation
- Simultaneous activations: 3
- Windows: 8.1 / 10
- Mac OS (64 Bit): as of 10.13.6
- RAM minimum: 4 GB
- Hard disk space minimum: 4 GB
- Additional system requirements: ASIO-comp. audio interface (Windows)
The Fruity Loop
FL Studio (previously Fruity Loops) is a digital audio workstation (DAW) for Windows and Mac that offers a very decisive advantage over programmes from other manufacturers: Lifetime free updates of the purchased version. It's a very user-friendly programme that is suitable for recording, mixing and producing. It allows both track-based and pattern-based working methods, works with a calculation depth of 32 bits and supports sampling rates of up to 192 kHz. A total of 125 audio channels, 500 midi/instrument tracks and 103 hardware inputs and outputs are available. Each mixer track also has ten plug-in slots. Also supplied in the box is the latest version of the software download.
FL Studio - Producer Edition
The FL Studio Producer Edition comes with two audio editors, NewTime and Edison, which allow advanced editing of audio material in terms of time-stretching and cutting. With a total of 85 instruments and effects, including high-quality software synthesizers, dynamics processors and tools for sample, time and volume manipulation, all kinds of tools are available for creating professional music productions. The FL Studio Sampler also has a very extensive repertoire of functions: various fades for de-clicking applications within the playlist, precomputed effects, time stretching with a selection of different algorithms and pitch shift function.
Musicians and Producers
As a very intuitive programme that helps you achieve results quickly and easily, the FL Studio Producer Edition is perfect for all musicians and producers who want to easily build beats, produce electronic music or record songs. The clear structure and the extensive equipment of instruments and effects is not only appealing to professionals, but is also suitable for beginners. With very little effort, several instruments can be recorded, drums can be programmed and parameters can be automated. With a little training, an incredibly effective workflow can be achieved, saving valuable time that can be spent on other musical projects.
Image-Line became known through the development of the digital audio workstation "Fruity Loops", which for a long time was only available for Windows. Since its first release in 1997, the programme has been continuously developed with great success. In order to increase the reputation of the DAW and to secure a permanent place in the market, the name was changed to FL Studio in 2003, which gave the company much more respectability. Since 2018, a macOS-compatible version has also been available. Today, various internationally successful artists such as Afrojack or Martin Garrix are among the prominent users of this DAW, who all appreciate its simple and intuitive operation. In addition to its flagship FL Studio, Image-Line also develops VST plug-ins for audio editing and software synthesizers.
The FL Studio Producer Edition comes with a rich set of professional tools to be ready for almost any situation: recording, post-production, production, sound design and much more. In this way, professional music pieces can be recorded, arranged and mixed without further purchases. If the included selection of instruments and effects isn't enough, third-party programmes can be installed and used. Thanks to the extensive support of various formats, no compromises have to be made here.
- Windows: 8.1 / 10
- Mac OS (64 Bit): z 10.13.6
- RAM min. (GB): 4