- A joy to play: Feels really great to hold and is surprisingly light, making playing it while standing a lot more comfortable.
- Good sound: Even connected to a 4-5 year old Vox 40w tube amp, this guitar sounds great. Lowest string is a bit murky, but that's most likely because I've tuned it down to drop E with the factory strings still on, making the lowest string too loose. The remaining 7 strings sound perfectly fine though, especially the high end.
- Lots of space for your fingers: I thought the fretboard would be really crowded due to the extra strings, but there's actually quite a lot of breathing room, which is nice as the guitar has some issues with bleed, which would've been exacerbated had the strings been packed too tight.
- No fret markers on the actual fretboard: If you're a beginner that isn't yet completely acquainted with the fretboard (or you just don't have it all memorized, like me,) this might be an issue. There are still markers on the side of the neck, though, so you're not completely in the dark.
A really solid instrument that's a good introduction to first-time 8-string players (like me!) What issues there are will go away with practice, and if you jumped from a 6-string directly to one of these (again, like me) then a lot of practice might be in order, especially given the two additional strings. Hopefully, since this guitar feels so great to play, practice is something you'll be itching to do.
* Ceny zawierają podatek VAT. Do ceny artykułu(ów) należy doliczyć koszty wysyłki. Oferty ważne do wyczerpania zapasów. Za błędy w opisie i innego rodzaju pomyłki nie ponosimy odpowiedzialności. CK=Cena katalogowa produktu