Hohner Harmonica In. Workshop Toolkit
Tool Service Set
- Includes instructions for professional players and aspiring harmonica technicians
- Reed adjustment can be adapted to every player's own playing preferences
- Contains high-quality tools for tuning
- Allows for all kinds of adjustments and repairs to be made (cleaning, maintenance, servicing of the instrument)
- Fine adjustment possibilities in accordance to each players' needs
- Combination de-riveting tool - special pliers to remove old rivets and to punch new holes before gluing over the top of the screw head. Comes with two different interchangeable inserts.
- Reamer 1.4 - For reaming up reedplates and reeds to fit new stud dimensions
- Universal holder - Holds the reamer and is also used when setting the stud to the reed plate
- Drill part - For deburring reed plates as well as new reeds
- Tap 1.4 - Cuts an M1.4 thread into the reed plate
- Screwdriver - For screwing in the new stud
- Star nut spanner - For screwing special nuts to the stud holding the replacement reed
- Special M1.4 nut - For screwing to the locking stud in order to attach new reeds
- M1.4 locking stud - For the permanent fitting of new reeds to the reed plate
Zgłoś błąd Zauważyles błąd i chciałbys nas o tym powiadomić?
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
ID: 281941 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!