Profesjonalny sprzet za rozsadne pieniadze. Posiada wszystkie niezbedne funkcje w tym midi. Zajmuje malo miejsca w pedalboardzie. Nie ustepuje innym produktom z tej grupy a cena je deklasuje :) Godny polecenia przelacznik. Mega ulatwia zycie gitarzystom :)
I've not had my FXL8 Pro for very long, but I already can't imagine going back to a pedalboard without it!
If you're unsure exactly what this product is, I will briefly explain. It essentially allows you to create and store "presets" from your individual guitar pedals - almost like a multi effects unit would do. You insert your pedals into loops on the FXL8 Pro, all of which can be independently turned on or off in combination with any other loops. These combinations of loops can be saved to banks, allowing you quickly switch between sounds. However if you wished to change the settings on the pedal between saved banks, you would have to do that manually using the pedals controls (unless the pedal has MIDI control, but I'll talk about that later)
It's an amazingly useful piece of equipment, essentially eliminating the process of going from SOUND A to SOUND B and having to turn off two pedals and turn on two more to get there. No more tap dancing, you can just switch banks with one button press! I'm only using this in the studio at the moment and I find it excellent for experimenting with tones and ideas, but using this live would be incredible - for obvious reasons!
Using this loop switcher is really easy. You simply assign a loop to a pedal (or multiple pedals, its up to you) and leave all your pedals on. Programming which loops are active in a bank is really easy and there are plenty of LEDs to give you visual hints as to what is currently active.
Aside from its core function as a loop switching system - the FXL8 Pro is packed full of other features, such as;
- There is a dedicated output for your guitar tuner which is activated through a mute switch.
- The 8 loops are split into two further loops. Loops 1-4 are part of Loop 1 (confusing I know), and Loops 5-8 are part of Loop 2. What's really clever is that Loop 2 (5,6,7,8) have a separate input and output from Loop 1, so that you can run it in your amps FX Loop. So an example, Loops 1,2,3 and 4 could be your Whammy, and overdrive pedals, then Loops 5,6,7,8 could be your modulation, delays and reverbs in your amps FX Loop. Very handy!
- The FLX8 Pro can take pedals before and after it's inputs and outputs.
- Two trigger outputs for controlling amp drive / reverb channels. These can be programmed per bank, which is a really useful function if you want to use your amps drive and reverb channels in combination with your pedals.
- MIDI out! You can output a MIDI signal to MIDI equipped pedals (Strymon Timeline for example) and as you change patches on the FXL8 Pro, you can program the pedal to change patches too!
The FXL8 Pro is also extremely well built and of a respectable size, so you should be able to fit it snuggly onto your board.
This is a fantastic product, and actually my favourite Harley Benton product to date. The price is unbeatable, you simply cannot get anything similar to this with all the features for the price. It's a no brainer. Get one!
* Ceny zawierają podatek VAT. Do ceny artykułu(ów) należy doliczyć koszty wysyłki. Oferty ważne do wyczerpania zapasów. Za błędy w opisie i innego rodzaju pomyłki nie ponosimy odpowiedzialności. CK=Cena katalogowa produktu