Hal Leonard Szkoły na Kontrabas
8 wyników. Liczba wyświetlonych produktów 18 .
Ceny zawierają podatek VAT Darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
School for Rockabilly Bass By Johnny Hatton, Slap techniques, bass runs and the basics of Rockin 'String Bass, Tricks and techniques of rockabilly bass playing, In standard notation, Catalogue no. HL00122245, 56 Pages, Additional video material online (access code...
- By Johnny Hatton
- Slap techniques, bass runs and the basics of Rockin 'String Bass
- Tricks and techniques of rockabilly bass playing
Workshop for Jazz Bass By Josh Needleman and Matt Rybicki, 100 Jazz bass lessons, For double bass and electric bass, Improve your bass game with this comprehensive teaching method, 100 Individual modules covering a wide range of topics, 100...
- By Josh Needleman and Matt Rybicki
- 100 Jazz bass lessons
- For double bass and electric bass
Hal Leonard The Path To Jazz Improvisation - by Emile and Laura De Cosmo. More than 30 lessons for all instrumentalists, in-depth analysis and lessons: cycle of fifths, diatonic cycle, overtone series, harmonic and melodic minor scale, polytonal order of...
Hal Leonard Ron Carter Building Jazz Bass Lines: The basic concepts of creating Bass lines, Constructing lines utilizing non-harmonic tones and diverse rhythms, Playing in fast tempos, Developing tone and pitch, Incl.demo and backing tracks (free downloads) with a rhythm...
Hal Leonard,The Lost Art Of Country Bass, An introduction to country bass for electric or upright players. An insiders look at country bass playing on stage and in the studio, in the style of Hank Williams, Lefty Frizzell, Marty Stuart,...
Bass School By Putter Smith, With the help of systemic practice, chord/scale exercises and innovative theory concepts, this book offers new ways to raise jazz solos on the bass to new heights., It does not matter whether you play...
- By Putter Smith
- With the help of systemic practice, chord/scale exercises and innovative theory concepts, this book offers new ways to raise jazz solos on the bass to new heights.
- It does not matter whether you play an electric bass or double bass, these approaches are fundamental for all bass variants
Hal Leonard Ray Brown's Bass Method: for Double Bass; essential Scales, Patterns, Exercises, Arpeggios, Chords, Diminished chords, Variations, Blues Patterns and many more; in english language
Sheet Music Andy McKee Jazz Bass On Top, 50 Jazz Classics arranged for double bass, by Andy McKee, With instructions for the technique of the left hand, In English Songs: Afternoon in Paris, Autumn Leaves, Blue...
- Andy McKee Jazz Bass On Top
- 50 Jazz Classics arranged for double bass, by Andy McKee
- With instructions for the technique of the left hand