Guntram Wolf Basson S 2000 Plus
- From long-seasoned sycamore maple from slow growing locations
- The S 2000 plus models use only specially selected woods, which give the instrument its individual sound characteristics.
- The vibration behaviour was additionally improved by a special dipping treatment of the wood
- Wings and first boot bore are filled in
- The surface is finished with a resistant silk matt lacquer finish
- Instead of the conventional susceptible pointed screw bearing, the complete mechanics are equipped with the protected wear-free bearing system (LCBearing-System) (permanently free of rattles and no readjustment necessary).
- The axles and springs are made of stainless steel
- 3D-adjustable piano lid (adaptable for S-bows of all manufacturers)
- Left hand: tone holes 1, 2, 3 with glasses for c sharp/dis trill, e/f sharp trill, high e key
- Right hand: cis trill, tone hole 4, tone hole 5 with eyeglass ring for high-g, front b-pusher, g-flap
- 7 Rolls (Eb, C sharp, front F sharp, F, Ace, rear F sharp, piano pusher)
- Helpful adjustment screws for low-D and high-g glasses
- Low-D acoustic improvement
- Weight: Approximately 3 kg
- Includes bag, 2 S-bows (nickel silver high-gloss silver-plated, length 2 and 3) and accessories
|Incl. Case or Gigbag||Yes|
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
ID: 455710 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!