GC Carstensen Verlag Poradniki PA
4 wyników. Liczba wyświetlonych produktów 14 .
Ceny zawierają podatek VAT Darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
The P.A. manual Practical introduction to the professional sound systems, Detailed, easy to understand and practice-oriented., All aspects of public address systems are addressed in the book, The first focus is on important acoustic and electrotechnical principles, followed by...
- Practical introduction to the professional sound systems
- Detailed, easy to understand and practice-oriented.
- All aspects of public address systems are addressed in the book
Textbook Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers, By Bobby Owinski, 2nd Edition, 373 Pages, Format: DIN A4, In German language, ISBN 978-3-910098-44-2 Contents: Introduction, Part 1 Mixing in stereo:, Background information, 1....
- Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers
- By Bobby Owinski
- 2nd Edition
Textbook Optimum use of effects, effect devices and plug-ins, Fundamentals of analogue and digital signal technology, Applications in the studio and on stage, Parameters and functions, Hardware and software versions, Signal routing and effects paths, Practical user tips for...
- Optimum use of effects, effect devices and plug-ins
- Fundamentals of analogue and digital signal technology
- Applications in the studio and on stage
Informational book "Mastern wie die Profis" (Master like the professionals) In his bestseller "Mischen wie die Profis" (Mix like the Pros), Bobby Owsinski touched on the subject of mastering. "Mastern wie die Profis" offers a hands-on introduction to professional...
- The must-have handbook for sound engineers
- A systematic introduction to the art of mastering
- Music mastering is the last chance to put the final touches to a song or album and to make any final corrections