Finhol Kickbox Mark III
Stomp BoxThe Kick Box Mark III is the first digital stomp box. All previous stomp boxes work with either a built-in microphone, or a built-in pickup system. The drawbacks of this analog technology are obvious: on the one hand, these devices are very feedback-prone, on the other, one needs a powerful amplifier system which can handle the deep indifferent "Bloppton.
With the Kick Box Mark II, there is no feedback, the real samples always sound good even via small acoustic guitar amplifiers.
Another advantage lies in the choice of 2 sounds, which was not possible with previous stomp boxes. Switching between the two sounds is achieved by means of a small toggle switch on the front of the Kick Box Mark II.
In addition, the Kick Box® Mark III has an extra input for guitar, one can use this opportunity to mix both signals. Many guitarists use small acoustic guitar amplifiers which usually have only 2 inputs for guitar and microphone, for this application the Kick Box Mark III is perfect.
- Mark III version with a powerful and realistic bass drum- and sonorous cajon sound
- Sounds can be selected via toggle switches
- Mark III version has the possibility to loop up the guitar via the 6.3 mm input jack and feed a mixed signal from the kick box and guitar into just one amplifier input
- Ideal for acoustic or bass amps with limited connectivity
- Control via sensor and microprocessor
- Real sample Play
- Velocity dynamic with a dynamic range of 5.46 dB
- Fine response (can also be played without shoes)
- Easy to use
- Free of feedback and microphony
- 6.3 mm output socket
- Automatic connection with cable connection
- Robust case made of solid walnut CNC milled
- Effective anti-slip mat on the bottom
- Ideal angulation for fatigue-free play
- Battery operation with a 9 V block (running time approximately 20 hours) or via power supply (not included)
- Suitable for PA systems, guitar amplifiers (acoustic or bass) etc.
- Easily accessible battery compartment with quick release fastener
- Dimensions: 150 x 120 x 40 mm
- Weight: about 300 g
- Colour: natural walnut sealed with oil
- Made in Germany