I no longer insist on pluses that are obvious. It's one of the best acoustic guitars I've played in years. It sounds impeccable either connected or unplugged, it doesn't lose the tuning in any way and I "pulled" the strings seriously.
But I would like to pass on a few things that bothered me.
- it's made in China, not Indonesia as someone used to say here, it is not specified on the site, but it is very well finished, no frets buzz, no sharp edges, impeccable.
- the marks(inlays) on the fret-board(3, 5, 7, 12 ..) are very small, you can hardly see them, it's stupid that they made them so small.
- I expected the built-in tuner to be the bigger version, it came with the small version, this is not specified on the site and there is no picture of it.
- the neck and the tongue (the final part) are not in one piece, I did not expect that given the price, this is not specified and this aspect is not visible in the pictures either.
- the distance between fret-board and strings is not one of the most comfortable (although I adjusted the angle as low as possible), I have an Ibanez that is much more comfortable. So here it can be better, but is not bed either.
I strongly recommend it.