Electro Harmonix Analogizer
Effect Device for Electric Guitar and Electric Bass
Electro Harmonix has been known for decades due to its innovative and favourable guitar effects. With the analogizer they have once again developed something new, which - surprisingly - should make it sound "old".
When digital effects became affordable in the 1980s, many analog pedals landed on the siding. Meanwhile, however, they have since long experienced their renaissance and most pedalboards offer analogue distortion, phaser and others in addition to digital delays, etc. For many, however, the clean, precise sound of the digital features is even too cold, clean and precise; therefore the term "analogue warm" is now a quality mark for pedals of all kinds. On the other hand, one does not want to go without the possibilities of modern features.
Before you buy new pedals, you should definitely at least for once to hang an analogizer behind your digital boxes. With a Gain boost, which can deliver a warm distortion in the higher range, and a controllable short delay, the sound is precisely reproduced by the warm, analogue parts, which the digital effects (even in Bypass mode!) elude.
- With LED status display
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 70 x 115 x 57 mm
- Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative inside - not included, available under Article Nr 409939)
- Gain (0 dB - + 26 dB)
- Spread: Adjusts the delay time from 3.5 to 65 ms
- Wyświetl Electro Harmonix Pozostałe Efekty Gitarowe
- pokaż Pozostałe Efekty Gitarowe w cenie od 80 € - 100 €
- do grupy produktów Pozostałe Efekty Gitarowe
- do grupy produktów Specjalne Efekty Basowe
- do grupy produktów Efekty Gitarowe i Basowe
- do grupy produktów Gitary i Basy
- informacje o firmie Electro Harmonix
- Electro Harmonix Gitary i Basy
- wersja do druku