After 8-9 years of playing guitar and using other picks (mostly dunlop tortoise medium) I decided to give these a try.
I am NEVER (at least for a long time) going back! It fit my hand and my playing greatly and I couldn't be any happier.
- Due to the size and hardness, I can play faster and be more accurate
- Due to the hardness, both sides of the pick can be used which is not always the case with softer picks as they tend to get bent to the playing side and not return to neutral position (it is not straight anymore)
- It has a nice grip and it's hard to slip.
- It just feels so nice when using. Like you can feel the string's resistance and bounce better, which is a dream for me.
- The only thing I could state as a con is that it is harder to use this pick for heavy rhythm playing like Stevie Ray Vaughan and similar styles.
Conclusion: Picks are a matter of personal preference, so my opinion is subjective, but I strongly recommend trying this pick because it can be a game changer.
Plectrum Set Kirk Hammett Nylon Jazz III Signature Picks Player's Pack, Thickness: 0.88 mm, Average size, V-shaped recess for better grip, Bevelled edges, Rounded tip, Colour: Green, Set of 6 picks
* Ceny zawierają podatek VAT. Do ceny artykułu(ów) należy doliczyć koszty wysyłki. Oferty ważne do wyczerpania zapasów. Za błędy w opisie i innego rodzaju pomyłki nie ponosimy odpowiedzialności. CK=Cena katalogowa produktu