Voltage Controlled Phaser VCP for Modular System A-100
The Module A-125 is a voltage controlled phase shifter.Phase shifting can be controlled either manually or by control voltage. Other controllable parameters are resonance (depth of the comb filtering, timbre), and mix (the amount of the original signal which is added to the phase-shifted signal). The A-125 is used to generate the typical phaser sounds ("jet sound"). Due to the control voltage feature not only the usual LFO-controlled phasings are possible, but even ADSR-, random-, theremin-, sequencer- or S&H-controlled phasings. In combination with the Shepard generator A-191 and further A-125s, "never ending barber pole" phasing effects can be realised.
- Voltage-controllable phase shifter for modular systems
- Phase shift manually adjustable or modulated by control voltage
- Resonance control (depth of cancellations, timbre)
- Mix control (proportion of the original signal added to the "shifted" signal).
- 3.5 mm connectors: Audio In, CV and Audio Out
- Width: 8 HP
- Depth: 65 mm
- Current consumption: +20 mA (+12 V) / -10 mA (-12 V)