Video CableModern multimedial event technology often uses video walls and projectors for the presentation of images on concert halls, congress halls and stadiums. These require a robust, highly loadable video multicore.
High precision in the case of wave resistance deviations is given for all types. If parallel audio is required to be transmitted to a multimedia screen, the Cordial CVA-Type with two inserted balanced lines is a good choice.
This cable has low dampening values â€‹â€‹with a small outer diameter and is therefore also suitable as a hall multicore.
- Conductor diameter: 0.60 mm
- Shield: braid made of bare Cu wires
- Inner conductor 63 Ohm / km, outer conductor 13 Ohm / km
- Capacity (conductor / conductor): 67 pF / m
- Damping: 1 MHz 1.1 dB (100 m), 4 MHz 2.5 dB (100 m), 10 MHz 3.5 dB (100 m), 100 MHz 11.3 dB (100 m), 200 MHz 16.4 dB (100 m ), 500 MHz 26.8 dB (100 m), wave resistance: 75 = B11% Ohms
- Cable diameter: 13.6 mm
- Matching BNC connectors under Art.155788