103 wyników. Liczba wyświetlonych produktów 5175 .
Ceny zawierają podatek VAT Darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
Nie znaleziono żadnych wyników :-(
Po włączeniu filtrowania nie znaleziono żadnych wyników.
Po włączeniu filtrowania nie znaleziono żadnych wyników.
Sugerujemy ponowić próbę bez filtra lub użyć poprzednio stosowane filtry.
Wah Wah Pedal for Electric Guitar Limited edition - 1000 pieces worldwide, Vocal, throaty voice of the first wah wah pedal, Specially shielded halo coil reduces microphone noice, 6.3 mm jack input and output, 9V battery or optional power...
- Limited edition - 1000 pieces worldwide
- Vocal, throaty voice of the first wah wah pedal
- Specially shielded halo coil reduces microphone noice
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Wah Wah, Controls for: Boost and Slope, 3 Wah modes (Light Wah/Classic Wah/Dual Filter Wah), Switchable Wah Hotspot, On / off status LED, Power consumption: 45 mA, Power supply via 9V DC power supply (centre...
- Wah Wah
- Controls for: Boost and Slope
- 3 Wah modes (Light Wah/Classic Wah/Dual Filter Wah)
Wah Pedal Space-saving design, Two switchable sound modes: Rich mode prevents the loss of bass and definition, vintage mode is for the classic Wah sound, Operates quietly, Adjustable pedal voltage, Robust aluminium-high pressure die casting, On/Off LEDs on both...
- Space-saving design
- Two switchable sound modes: Rich mode prevents the loss of bass and definition, vintage mode is for the classic Wah sound
- Operates quietly
Effects pedal Bass Wah, Geezer Butler (Black Sabbath) Signature Model, Based on the Cry Baby 95Q circuit, Sweep and circuit tuned to Geezers personal specs, Auto return function with selectable delay time (45 -560 ms), Buffered bypass, Internal controls...
- Bass Wah
- Geezer Butler (Black Sabbath) Signature Model
- Based on the Cry Baby 95Q circuit
Effect Pedal Fully analogue multi-effects processor with phaser, tremolo, vibrato and a neo-modulated wah, At the heart of The Worm is a specially designed sound modulator that creates oscillating effects, Controls: Rate, Range, Manual switch: Auto/Manual Exp, Mode, LED:...
- Fully analogue multi-effects processor with phaser, tremolo, vibrato and a neo-modulated wah
- At the heart of The Worm is a specially designed sound modulator that creates oscillating effects
- Controls: Rate, Range
High-End Wah Pedal The Fulltone Clyde WAH-WAH pedal was developed after thorough analysis of Michaels Fuller's 25-piece VOX collection. Since the old VOX parts did not have enough controls, he developed his own pedal housing, which corresponded to his...
- Based on the original Vox Clyde Wah with internal resonance control
- Handwired in USA
Envelope Follower / Filter Generally known as Auto-Wah, the Electro Harmonix Qtron had its heyday in the 70s. However today we often hear again this very distinctive sound. The Electro Harmonix Qtron Plus offers all the possibilities...
- Effects loop for inserting additional effects
- Attack Response Control
- Continuously variable Auto-Wah sound
Effect Pedal Wah Wah, Wear-free electro-optical circuit, Three switchable filter frequency ranges, True bypass, Power supply via 9V battery or 9V DC power supply (coaxial connection - minus on the inside, not included, matching power supply available under Article...
- Wah Wah
- Wear-free electro-optical circuit
- Three switchable filter frequency ranges
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Wah/filter, Fully analog signal path, Warm, organic analog sound, True bypass, 100 Factory presets, 100 User presets, Effects: Wah pedal, voice wah, bass envelope filter, LFO (Auto) wah, stepped filter, pitch tracking filter mode, Built-in...
- Fully analog signal path
- Warm, organic analog sound
Modeling Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Over 120 effects in a compact pedal, Free updates via app, HoTone CDCM technology for maximum dynamics and realistic playing feel, USB Port for firmware upgrades, Aluminum housing, Buffered bypass with 100% analogue...
- Over 120 effects in a compact pedal
- Free updates via app
- HoTone CDCM technology for maximum dynamics and realistic playing feel
Effect Pedal True Bypass Wah Pad Touch Wah Pad, Unique, Works with any traditional Wah pedal, Bypass, Easy operation
- True Bypass Wah Pad Touch Wah Pad
- Works with any traditional Wah pedal
Wah Wah Pedal Attention: History lesson! When Ibanez in the 80's showed up with the WH10, the enthusiasm was limited. The grey-green (later black-violet) part looked too cute and the plastic housing seemed fragile. Not that the sound was...
- Cast housing
- Depth Control (+6 to + 12dB)
- Guitar/Bass modes (Guitar 350 Hz - 2.2 kHz - Bass 175 Hz - 1.1 kHz)
Wah wah pedal Analogous, Tuned to Warren's Vintage Wah Signature sound, Q Factor switch, 2 On / off modes: toe switch or touch mode, True bypass, Power supply with 9 V battery or via 9 V DC power supply...
- Tuned to Warren's Vintage Wah Signature sound
- Q Factor switch
AutoFilterThe Japanese company Maxon has been around for a long time, although it was never really known to us. This is because Maxon was always closely associated with Ibanez, and the effects pedals were mostly developed for Ibanez and sold...
- Auto-wah effect
- Swept filter effects
- Slider Threshold and Peak
Rack module Cry Baby Custom Shop series, Crybaby in 19" rack format, 6-Way switch for frequency selection, 6-Band EQ for fine tuning, Control the effect via control pedal, No signal loss due to long cable runs, Completely handmade, Includes...
- Cry Baby Custom Shop series
- Crybaby in 19" rack format
- 6-Way switch for frequency selection
Wah Wah Pedal Special edition, Heavy cast construction, 6.35 mm input / output jack mono, 100 kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer, Red Fasel coil, Hardwire bypass, Power consumption: 0.9 mA, Power supply via 9 Volt battery or power supply unit...
- Special edition
- Heavy cast construction
- 6.35 mm input / output jack mono
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Auto wah wah, 3 selectable Peak modes, Metal housing, True bypass, Range control, Q control, Status LED display, Requires 9V DC power supply (not included), Dimensions (LxWxH): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm, Weight: 160...
- Auto wah wah
- 3 selectable Peak modes
- Metal housing
Wah wah pedal Based on John Petrucci's 'Cry Baby Rack' Wah settings, Metal case with custom smoked chrome surface, Two side-mounted status LEDs, Internal controls for volume, Q and 6-band EQ, Factory settings according to John Petrucci's personal settings,...
- Based on John Petrucci's 'Cry Baby Rack' Wah settings
- Metal case with custom smoked chrome surface
- Two side-mounted status LEDs
Effect pedal for electric guitar Digital envelope filter, 5 Different wah filter effects (lowpass, bandpass, highpass, standard and vocal), 2 Working modes (auto and touch), Range and speed ââ/ gain controls, Knob to select the wah filter mode, Toggle...
- Digital envelope filter
- 5 Different wah filter effects (lowpass, bandpass, highpass, standard and vocal)
- 2 Working modes (auto and touch)
Wah PedalThe company Artec is a relatively new star in the effects device scene and is characterized by solid quality and really interesting prices. The APW-7 is a traditional wah, which is especially effective in the middle range,...
- Circuit with magnetic potentiometer thereby is totally silent and service-free operation is ensured
- True bypass
- Power supply optional: 409939 (not included)
Wah Pedal Classic wah sound, LED status display, Adjustable wah volume, Integrated buffer to maintain the sound even with long cables, Quick-clip battery compartment, Housing made of cold-rolled steel, Suitable for guitar, bass or keyboard, Power supply: 9 V...
- Classic wah sound
- LED status display
- Adjustable wah volume
Effect Pedal Auto-Wah effect, For guitar and bass, Three sound modes: High, Band and Low pass, Opto-Technology, Buffered effect on/off, Controls for: Level, Drive, Tone and Q, Jack sockets inputs and outputs, 9 Volt DC Adapter connector (not included)
- Auto-Wah effect
- For guitar and bass
- Three sound modes: High, Band and Low pass
Wah and Volume PedalMorley pedals have always been a bit different. A selling feature has always been the noiseless and reliable electro-optical potentiometers. What many wish for their wahs (and often only procure with modifications in hindsight) is...
- Custom HQ2 inductor
- True Tone bypass
- Electro-optical operation
Envelope filterThe legendary effect of the old Electro Harmonix Qtron is now generally known as Auto-Wah and had its gory days during the 70's, but even today you can still hear this very noticeable sound. The Nano Doctor Q comes...
- The legendary Envelope Funk Box of the 70's
- The attack Wah Wah special class
- Dimensions (TT): 70 x 115 x 57 mm
Effects Pedal Midi Wowee - Wah Wah Wah pedal, Analogue, Low bass switch, Q Factor switch, Deep switch, 2 Switching opportunities from normal switch or touch mode, True bypass, Functions indicators, Optional 9V DC power adapter
- Midi Wowee - Wah Wah Wah pedal
- Low bass switch
- Promocja Hot Deals